- Allison Schwam, Paid Search Manager, SkullCandy.com
- Robert Brady, Paid Search Tactics for Mobile, Trafficado.com
- Ryan Hutchings, Director of Online Marketing, VacationRoost.com
Who Should Attend?
- Current SLC|SEM members.
- CEO’s and CMO’s looking for paid search solutions.
- In-house or Agency Marketers who want to learn more about paid search advertising or improve their current campaign performance.
Where:Held at partner venue, The Leonardo – the newly renovated Arts, Science & Technology Museum in Downtown Salt Lake City.
209 E 500 S Salt Lake City, UT 84111SLC|SEM hosts its monthly networking and educational seminars for search marketers at this fantastic venue. Registered attendees may tour the museum (on the same day of) our evening event at a reduced entry fee of just $5 (regularly $14!). Join us for an evening of exceptional company, conversation and content. Drinks & food will be available. NOTE: Free Tickets are only available to current SLC|SEM members on a first-come, first-serve basis. We do ask that you pre-register for each event as early as possible so that we may plan space accordingly and open up additional tickets to non-members a week before the event.