In addition to ample time for Alpine Slide rides, networking with peers, the leaders of SLCSEM & SMCSLC are organizing a panel of representatives to discuss the wide variety of real-world jobs and career opportunities in digital publishing and social media today. Come hear a variety of perspectives from Utah employers (both agency & clientside / in-house), independent consultants, job seekers, students & more, plus time for audience questions. Sample Discussion Topics:
- What does the job market look like for search & social media marketers in Utah
- What skills & education do you need to be an effective online marketer or social media manager?
- How do you hire & retain talented employees to manage your online campaigns
- Is Utah on pace salary wise with similar size markets?
- How do you prove your value as an employee managing search/social?
Can’t make this event? Your input still matters!
- Take the SLC|SEM Salary & Hiring Outlook Survey now >>
When: Thurs, Aug 9th
- 5:30 – 7 pm: Check-in & Outdoor Activities provided by Park City Mountain Resort (@Pcski), Pre-event Networking
- 7-8 pm: Panel Discussion: “Utah Job Market: Search & Social Marketing”
- Speakers TBA
- Legacy Lodge at Park City Mountain Resort
- 1345 Lowell Avenue, Park City, UT
Space Is Limited!Thanks to the generosity of Park City Mountain Resort, this special event is FREE to SLC|SEM members & prospective members! But space is limited, so please RSVP only if you absolutely can attend! SLCSEM.org representatives will be onsite to answer questions about the value of membership for individuals and companies involved with all aspects of digital marketing; you can even sign-up for a membership onsite, so you won’t miss future member-only events!