Interested in meeting more members of SLCSEM.org and learning from their experience? Thinking about joining yourself? This is the perfect event to attend if so! You'll get a chance to mix, mingle and talk shop with the best & brightest in Utah's search and digital marketing community.
SLC|SEM members attend free, a limited number of non-member tickets
available now for just $15 - first come, first-serve!
What, When & Where
Drinks, Light Snacks & Networking
Wednesday, May 16th, 6pm - 9pm
The Leonardo 3rd Floor event center 209 E 500 S Salt Lake City, UT 84111
Registered attendees may tour the museum (on the same day of) our evening event at a reduced entry fee of just $5 (regularly $14!).
Speed Networking Topics & Discussion Leaders
- Paid Search – Allison Schwam, SkullCandy
- Paid Search, Display – Mandi Hudson, WGU
- Organic Search, Panda/Penguin - TBD
- Search and Social Signals – Chris Bennett, 97th Floor
- Link Building - Andrew Pincock, Trafficado
- Local Search – Davey Demille, Boostability
- Analytics –Aaron Wester, Deseret Digital Media
- Hiring/Recruiting Issues – TBD
- Tips for Job Seekers – Frederick Salem, Technical Recruiter
- In-House Teams – Scott Cowley, Zagg
The format will be similar to speed dating but with topic tables. You will change tables every 20 minutes and participate in a new topic with new people. Each table will have a leader to facilitate discussions. You will meet new people, discuss your most difficult challenges and share successes, swapping tips & resources to solve common problems. Be sure to bring your business cards or devices to capture contact info! Start at one table & work your way through a couple more throughout the evening!
Who Should Attend:
- All current SLCSEM Members!
- SEO/SEM pro's who have not yet joined - just $15!
- Marketing Directors & Strategists
- Marketing Analysts & Data Junkies
- HR People / Recruiters looking to find digital marketing talent in Utah
We do ask that members pre-register for each event as early as possible so that we may plan space accordingly and open up additional tickets to non-members a week before the event. You can become a member of SLC|SEM online now and be guaranteed a seat to attend networking events with an annual membership.